From Everett dental implants to digital dentistry, we offer and accept a vast range of ceramic cases.
ALL CERAMIC RESTORATIONS
FULL MOUTH CASES
Less paperwork. More dentistry. That’s the dream for every dentist and dental lab. At Dynamic Dental Arts, we are strong advocates of digital imagery and digital dentistry. Why digital? It makes your life easier with faster turnaround times, and quality, consistent, predictable results. We accept digital cases from many 3D intraoral scanners, including:
NextDent 5100 3D Printer
The NexDent 5100 3D Printer powered by revolutionary Figure 4™ technology combined with NextDent’s broad portfolio of dental materials addresses multiple indications, resulting in unparalleled speed, accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
Form 2 3D Printer
- Surgical Guides
- Digital Wax ups
Full Month Cases
All Ceramic Restorations
Ceramic restorations are ideal to blend with natural teeth. All of our ceramic products have greater translucency than other options, and are much more durable for the wearer, lasting for years to come. One of the materials we use for ceramic restorations takes translucency to another level – Imagine High Translucent Zirconia.
Suitable for bridges up to 3 bridges in length
100% digital manufactured
- Use Imagine Zirconia: A durable and digital restoration that’s changing the world of dentistry.
- Create the custom abutment and restoration.
- Constant communication with you and your patient to ensure accuracy.
- Blend the aesthetics with function.
Single Tooth Restorations
Materials we use:
Benefits for patients:
- BPA Free and Monomer free
- Customized for the patient
- Inner layer makes the night guard comfortable by fitting comfortable on the teeth and gums
- Outer layer is durable and clear
Long-Term PMMA Provisionals
There are times when patients want a beautiful smile – fast! That’s why we provide amazing custom and beautiful provisional restorations for the best esthetic result immediately after the dental procedure.
These provisionals look and feel beautiful with durable and aesthetic material, allowing them to last for a while.
Give Your Practice the Aligner Advantage
Benefits for patients:
- Indicated for patients who require minimal alignment.
- Indicated for patients who require moderate alignment.
- Indicated for patients who require advanced alignment.